Initial submission deadline :30th November 2017 12 pm.
Deadline extended: 20th December 2017 12 pm
Cell biologists across the world are welcome to provide aesthetically appealing images, real pictures and/or art forms, that convey structure and functions of cells. Participation in the meeting is not mandatory for submission of images. The best images will be chosen by a team of scientists and artists. They will be displayed on the ICCB website and the conference venue. Cash prizes of Rs. 5000/- will be awarded during the meeting for selected images. The deadline for submission is 20th December 2017 by 12 pm. We are looking forward to your submissions.
- Click Your Science for ICCB 2018
- A picture is worth a thousand words, who knows it better than cell biologists.
- Send us the best shots you capture and make ICCB colorful. Registration and participation in the conference is not mandatory but one image per individual is allowed.
- Use this chance to showcase your scientific art! Upload aesthetically appealing images of your original work on the website.
- We especially encourage artistic renditions of concepts in cell biology or microscopy images.
- Please ensure that you have a high quality image of 300 dpi resolution and 220 mm wide.
- Please provide a upto 100 word summary describing your image as a part of the file that you upload, Font size 12 in Arial.
- Good luck and we look forward to your clicks!