- Bhargava, P. (1993) Protein Science 2, 2246-2258.Dynamics of interaction of RNA polymerase II with nucleosomes : 2. During read through and elongation.
- Pazin, M. J., Bhargava, P., Geiduschek E. P. and Kadonaga, J. T. (1997) Science 276, 809-812.
Nucleosome mobility and the maintenance of nucleosome positioning
- Shivaswamy, S., Kassavetis, G.A., and Bhargava, P. (2004) Mol. Cell. Biol. 24, 3596-3606.High-level activation of Transcription of the yeast U6 snRNA gene in chromatin by the basal RNA polymerase III transcription factor TFIIIC.
- Shivaswamy, S. and Bhargava, P. (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281, 10461-10472.Positioned nucleosomes due to sequential remodeling of the yeast U6 snRNA chromatin are essential for its transcriptional activation.
- Arimbasseri, A. G. and Bhargava, P. (2008) Mol. Cell. Biol. 28, 2598-2607.Chromatin structure and Expression of a gene transcribed by RNA polymerase III are independent of H2A.Z deposition