Project-based Student Training Programme
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad (CSIR-CCMB) invites applications from interested individuals to undertake Project-Based Student Training. Candidates will work in a laboratory for a period of 6-months or 1-year; based on their research interest.
- The fee covers the accommodation and GST.
- Please note that the Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Applications would be online. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before initiating the application process. After applying the prescribed format, successful candidates will get a confirmation email. They would need to make payment through NEFT to the CCMB account (Account details given below).
In addition to laboratory training, candidates will be exposed to scientific ethics, good laboratory practice, and career opportunities in life sciences. Candidates will be assessed quarterly and shall submit reports as well to CCMB.
Shared accommodation will be provided to all the students. Canteen services will be available on all working days.
For any queries, please
send email to email@example.com
BANK DETAILS FOR MAKING PAYMENT
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF
SB Account Number: 62047049509
IFSC Code: SBIN0020087
Branch Name: Habsiguda Branch, Hyderabad-500007
- Candidates who have completed B.Tech., M.Sc., M.Tech., M.Pharm., in Life Sciences and completed BDS and MBBS are eligible to apply to this program. Candidates working or pursuing their studies and having registered for any Ph.D. program are not eligible. Candidates holding a B.Sc. degree are not qualified.
- Candidates must obtain written consent from a CCMB scientist (PI) of their choice (https://www.ccmb.res.in/Research/Research-Groups) and submit it along with the online application. The consent letter should indicate the project title, tenure, and start date.
- Once the application is submitted, the candidate is requested to send an email to the coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the registration number at least two weeks before the start of the project.
- Upon receiving the offer letter from the coordinator, the candidate has to make an online payment (bank details provided below) in favor of the Director, CCMB, and send a copy of the payment receipt by return email.
- On receipt of payment confirmation and accommodation details, the candidate is expected to arrive at CCMB.
- On completion of the tenure, the candidate has to submit a brief report to the coordinator by email and make a poster presentation on the date recommended by the coordinator to CCMB Scientific Community to obtain a certificate.
- If the candidate discontinues the training, the certificate will not be issued.
- The fee will not be refunded under any circumstance.